PERSONAL | First blog post

Hey hey hey!

Welcome to my blog 'iPriszz'.
I can't be more excited to start my new beauty, lifestyle, personal things, fashion and whatever strikes my mind blog.

So, yeah. Now it's time to introduce myself into your great hearts and minds.

My name is Priscilla (so now you know where the Priszz comes from). 
I'm a 19 year old Dutch girl who lives in a small town nearby the big and known city Amsterdam.
As you can see on my profile picture, I'm a sort of redhead (but my beautiful reddish colour fainted away when the puberty came into my life) with a whole lot of freckles and green eyes. 

The reason why I started this blog is because I love love love to write. On primary school I used to write fairytales and stories about everything. When I got older this ended, unfortunately. But now, there is a new chapter in my life where I can start this 'love love love to write' thing again. Do you want to know why? 

Since a year I'm studying in Amsterdam at the 'Hogeschool van Amsterdam'. I just started my second year at the study called 'Media, Information & Communication' and I can't be more excited! I can finally do what I always wanted to do. Because.. I have a dream. This dream is working at a magazine. A magazine about beauty, lifestyle and fashion. I want to write and make photos and videos and just live the super duper editor life. YEAH YEAH!

Ok, I guess this was a long enough first post. Are you ready to blog with me? I am! 

Love, Priscilla





0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Bedankt voor je reactie!

 

Instagram Feed

FOLLOW ME

Follow

Contact

Voor eventuele vragen of samenwerkingen e-mail dan gerust naar onderstaand e-mailadres:

ipriszz@hotmail.com

Vertaalmachine

Blog Society

BlogSociety