PERSONAL | Viva Hollandia!

Hey!

I think it's time to tell you about the results from my poll I posted earlier about my doubts of writing in English or Dutch. Because you, my readers, are the ones who have to read my posts (which I hope you do) I gave my faith of blogging in your internet hands.

After a few days of voting there can only be one winner.. With 60% of the votes.. The winner of the 'writing in English or Dutch' contest is... 





DUTCH!


Now, I don't want my English readers to be sad and that's why I added a little gadget on my blog (you can find it on the right side of the page). 

This gadget gives you the opportunity to read all my Dutch posts in English (or any other language you like). So, is there a post you like? Just select your language and you can read it in your own known language. 

Ofcourse the translator isn't a magical working gadget and there may be a lot of wrong sentences.. but, I just don't want to give you the feeling that you're not allowed to read my blog. 

So, for now.. Goodbye my English posts and hello to the Dutch! 

What do you think of this big change? 

x Priscilla

4 reacties:

  1. Ik had ook gestemd voor Ned, top maar ook goede oplossing voor Engels sprekenden

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fijn dat je in zowel het Nederlands als in het Engels je blog kunt lezen! Ik denk dat ik hem lekker in het Nederlands ga lezen hihi :) xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Goed idee, ik ben zelf ook nog aan het twijfelen of ik verander!
    Misschien is zo'n gadget wel een slim plan dan (:

    Liefs, Liese
    Cats & Dresses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Goede keuze!! Ik heb ook gestemd op Nederlands, omdat ik zelf vind dat je jezelf beter kunt uitdrukken in je eigen taal. In het Engels gaat dat toch een stuk lastiger. En in het Nederlands komt het oprechter over.

    Liefs Marjolein

    www.merdjelinn.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je reactie!

 

Instagram Feed

FOLLOW ME

Follow

Contact

Voor eventuele vragen of samenwerkingen e-mail dan gerust naar onderstaand e-mailadres:

ipriszz@hotmail.com

Vertaalmachine

Blog Society

BlogSociety